Authored by Inci Toral
Here is a small list of useful resources. You can buy or borrow these books which would shed light on many questions you would have during your journey. These books are just a few of what you can find on doing a research. Do your own research and find your own resources!
- White, P., 2008. Developing research questions: a guide for social scientists. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Grix, J., 2010. The foundations of research. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Collis, J. and Hussey, R., 2013. Business research: A practical guide for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Palgrave macmillan.
- Davies, M.B. and Hughes, N., 2014. Doing a successful research project: Using qualitative or quantitative methods. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Passer, M.W., 2014. Research methods: Concepts and connections.