Perceived ethical product is an important construct for any type of sustainability research. The following items can be used to measure this concept.
- I consider __ is a good quality product, and it represents an
- In my opinion __ is ethical as it is not harmful or dangerous to
- _ is ethical as the reputation of Company A’s is positive.
- __ is considered as ethical because this company
manufactures the product that does not deceive its customers.
- __ is ethical as the company does not damage the natural
environment, resources, and health of customers.
- _ is ethical as the product fulfills its purpose of what
consumers might expect from fast foods.
These items source can be cited as :
Hasan, Rajibul, and Zhirun YU. “Capitalism leading to unhealthy food consumption.” Strategic Change 29, no. 6 (2020): 633-643.